General Guidelines :
- This competition is open to all students in schools(MoE) up to the age of 18.
- Each team has to create an autonomous robot to participate in the events.
- Each team comprises 2 to 3 students and one teacher.
- An official competition kit for both the categories consists of:
- 1 × 9794 LMFS Team Challenge Set
- 1 × ROBOLAB Software
- 1 × Additional Gear Reduction Motor
- 1 × Light Sensor or Angle Sensor (optional)
- The competition kit or construction materials, particularly of the winning teams, will be randomly checked at the end of the competition.
- Participating teams must prepare one A4 page presentation in English. In case of a tie, the teams involved would be required to make a presentation to the judges.